Associate IMC Practitioners
Cynthia Calmenson – Feldenkrais® Based
Experience increased freedom, grace, strength, and flexibility with less effort and more pleasure. Through Cynthia’s gentle, non-invasive touch and verbal guidance, you will find ways to move more easily than you thought possible.
Whether you are a fitness geek, just getting off the couch, or someplace in between, you will benefit from this ground-breaking approach to optimizing yourself for health and longevity. Cynthia has developed and taught movement programs specific to equestrians, musicians, and cancer survivors. This work is work is suitable for all ages and abilities.
- To schedule an appointment, please call 707-623-0151
Dynamic Movement Sessions Benefit
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- TMJ/TMD Plantar Fasciitis & related Foot Problems
- Back, Neck, & Shoulder Pain & Tightness
- Whiplash Injuries
- Chronic & Acute Stress Conditions
- Incontinence & Pelvic Floor Issues
- Multiple Sclerosis & Parkinson’s
- Balance Problems
Dynamic Movement is a system of movements based on the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, a pioneer in the field of sensory-motor learning. These special exercise sequences foster continuous physical improvement and mental acuity. You may experience increased strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination while developing stamina and better concentration.
Cynthia’s touch is used to communicate, not to correct. By careful observation of your particular movement patterns and knowledge of the physical functioning of the body, Cynthia helps you move toward optimal functioning with gentle changes that maintain improvements and prohibit further damage or pain.
Iliani Matisse, M.A., CPCC, CHHC, CHN
Iliani is a certified Co-Active® Life Coach, Holistic Health Coach & Health Navigator.
Nourishing Body & Soul:
- Do you want to be as healthy and vital as possible, but aren’t sure where to begin or how to keep your plan going?
- Are you facing a crossroads and feel stuck and unsure about how to proceed?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with all the options and decisions to make about your life?
- Do you sometimes feel discouraged or confused about your healing process, or that of a loved one?
- Would you like to be more excited about your future?
- Do you have a sense that there’s something more to life and you’re not sure how to create it?
Iliani creates a safe space of deep listening for you to discover a place of personal power and self-compassion that you have, perhaps, not experienced before. As your coach, she will ask you powerful questions that draw out and strengthen your inherent resources, enabling you to better respond to the challenges you face. She also provides you with tools that you can continue to use to live a vital, healthy, fulfilled life.
Iliani is known as “a nurturing, wise presence on the path of change,” “a catalyst for people to awaken to themselves,” and “a fierce ally with spine, courage and heart.”
Co-Active Coaching can benefit:
|Major Life Transitions
||Health & Wellness
Iliani offers a complimentary session with no obligation. To make an appointment, please call: 707.829.2445.