Water damage to indoor environments is a frequent problem in the damp environment of Northern California. A leaky sink, floods, or a window that hasn’t sealed properly can go undetected for several months or years before it is noticed. During that time water damage can cause mold growth in walls and under foundations that can cause mystery symptoms that go beyond the typical runny nose and cough typical of mold allergies.
When molds are allowed to grow unchecked in an unnatural environment they can create toxins which damage our immune system and nervous system, causing havoc to our bodies and brains. Once these toxins and the source of exposure is removed, the immune system can recover and thinking can return to normal, energy can return, and our bodies begin to feel stronger again.
This involves a combination of detoxification and eradication of mold from our environment. Gentle and effective treatments using binders, nutrients, anti-fungal herbs, and IV treatments in the appropriate sequence all gradually work together to restore proper function.