Water damage to indoor environments is a frequent problem in the damp environment of Northern California. A leaky sink, flood or window that hasn’t sealed properly can go undetected for several months or years before it is noticed. During that time, water damage can create mold growth in walls and under foundations.
Mold growth can cause mysterious health symptoms that go beyond the typical runny nose and cough typical of mold allergies.
When molds are allowed to grow unchecked, they can create toxins which damage our immune system and nervous system, causing havoc to our bodies and brains. Mold toxicity treatment helps the immune system recover, so thinking can return to normal, energy can return, and our bodies can begin to feel stronger again.